Taiwan Startup Stadium Taking 5 of its Startup Teams to Attend Collision Conference
In April, Taiwan Startup Stadium (TSS) hosted their Rock the Mic event. In which startup teams pitched to win a chance to attend 1 of 3 overseas conferences (Collision, Rise, Techsauce Global Summit) with TSS. Teams were selected based on their market potential and ability to pitch their product, ultimately 5 teams were selected to attend Collision Tech Conference with TSS in May.
Selected startups were awarded free flights, accommodations, and a #TaiwanRocks exhibition booth to attend Collision. TSS also conducted pre-departure orientations to help the startup teams get ready for international branding through pitch trainings and marketing kits, hoping that startups can gain exposure and connections while in Toronto for Collision.
The 5 teams joining TSS at Collision seek to resolve daily life issues by offering smart solutions that reach all touch points of individuals. They bring to the table, top ideas of smart environment, smart living, smart people, and blockchain infrastructure streamlining.
- SparkAmplify: Sparkamplify’s SaaS platform maximizes users’ potential media outreach by analyzing various media outlets and directing users to the right influencers.
- Press kit: https://brand.sparkamplify.com/sparkamplify
- INSTO: INSTO provides flexible, instant payment solutions that allow predictable cash flow for sellers and make everything more affordable for buyers.
- Lidbot: Lidbot is a smart sensor that alerts teams when waste and recycling bins are full, helping both cities and businesses save on collection cost and generate critical data about their waste and recycling systems.
- Press kit: https://brand.sparkamplify.com/lidbot
- Rice Ear Ltd. : Luft Cube is the smallest filterless air purifier utilizing patented nano-reactor technology to destroy allergens, germs, and toxic gases.
- Press Kit: https://brand.sparkamplify.com/luftqi
- Cartesi : Cartesi is a Linux infrastructure for scalable decentralized applications on the blockchain.
- Press kit: https://brand.sparkamplify.com/cartesi
Collision is part of the Web Summit series of conferences, and one of the fastest-growing tech conferences in North America. Relocating to Toronto has confirmed the city’s status as an important innovation hub in North America. This year, the conference will be hosted at the Enercare Centre from May 20 to 23 and is expected to host over 25,000 attendees from over 120 countries. TSS, along with the 5 teams they’re taking, is ready to demonstrate to the international market their spirit of #TaiwanRocks!