Learningbros presents learningbros.com
Looking to teach your passion and make extra cash ? Be your own boss and share your knowledge. Willing to learn new subjects ? Already 100 lessons are available, find one, contact, book, payonline and meet your favorite teacher. With learningbros.com, learn and teach whatever you want all over Hong-Kong.
"Each one teach one"
Our main baseline comes from a African proverb when slaves didn’t have access to any education. As soon as one slave learned to read or write, he had the mission to teach someone else.
After a great pre-launch, learningbros is proud to announce that learningbros.com (beta version) is now live – with more than 75 users and 100 lessons available in various Learning subjects :
Carrie teaches Guitar and Knitting; we have two Photography teachers and five French teachers; Zahid & Mark are ready to teach English lessons; meet Luis to share his passion for Spanish language and Mexican Culture; Cathy is sharing her passion for Ceroc; we are offering Arts & Crafts and Nursery for kids classes; be daring with Timothy, our Flair Bartending teacher, or meet our TastingBros; Jean-Yves is here to lead you through an exceptional class of Entrepreneurship Discovery; why don't you play Pétanque with Eric? Learn more about prestigeous Cognac with Jean-Christophe; many sport teachers are available, whether you want to Swim, or practice Tennis, Fitness, Tai Chi, Yoga or Pilates; try Self-defense with Hugo or play Football with Jonathan; learn Mandarin or Cantonese with Ling; improve your academic skills in Coding, Finance, Maths or Marketing; and more....learningbros.com/seemoresubjects
WHAT IS LEARNINGBROS ?
learningbros is a community of people who love to discover new things and share their knowledge. We started with the idea that the most eﬃcient way to learn anything is by making it easily accessible.
Many people have a passion or a knowledge they could share and monetize; and many more people are keen in discovering new things. But today’s teaching systems are quite academic and very regulated. We want to create a community where everyone can teach or learn the fun and easy way.
With Airbnb and Uber opening a huge new market, self-entrepreneurship became the big trend of the Century. We want learningbros to become the reference when it comes to learning and teaching!
WHO ARE WE?
Gary, founder and manager of a well established French teaching organization in HK for several years came up with the idea of building a network where “each one can teach one” and learn from others. Passionate about making new connections and in light of a huge demand, he shaped a team of co-founders and investors among his friends. Learningbros.com is born.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Our platform is built to make users life easy.
Teachers: You can create your proﬁle in 5 minutes, post a listing and start sharing it! Integrated calendars, bookings and online payments enable you to concentrate on the most important: teaching. You become your own boss by setting your prices and teaching when and where you want. Basically, you grow into a self-entrepreneur!
Students: You can choose from a huge list of activities and teachers. Take your location, your budget or your availabilities into account. Forget restrictive agendas, you schedule your lessons whenever and wherever you want! You can access teachers proﬁles, check their reviews from others students and then choose the perfect teacher for you!
WHY DO THEY CHOSE LEARNINGBROS TO SHARE THEIR PASSION ?
- Theo-Patrick, Swimming teacher : "I like to teach swimming, to share knowledges. Learningbros has the same philosophy."
- Carrie, music teacher : "I think learningbros.com website is quite eyecatching and can attract more people to go through. And the learning concept is very good and feel like close to what people think today."
- Cecile, French teacher : "learningbros is a very practical tool to manage my class and communicate with the student. It enables flexibility in terms of appointments and sets clear rules of payment."
- Becky, Belly dancing teacher : "I think is a good media to share my interests and make more peopel learn what's Bellydance."
- Ling, languages teacher : "Because it's a very convenient platform for me to spread my passion and knowledge to the others and it provides me the up-to -date administrative support."
- Cathy, CEROC teacher : "I shared it because I want more people to learn about this exciting and fun dance. I think learningbros is a good platform to help me spread the word."
________________________________________________________________ Press contact: