8 Highlights of GITEX Technology Week 2017
Revolving around the theme “Re-Imagining Realities: Discover, Transform and Innovate.”, The GITEX Technology Week is returning for its thirty-seventh edition.
The week will feature a range of innovative-led activities and conferences to create an engaging experience for all visitors. The conferences are going to cover a variety of topics, such as smart cities, healthcare, digital marketing, finance, retail, transport and logistics, tech leaders, and education.
Check out 8 highlights of the week!
- 750+ Tech Entrepreneurs
- 25 International Headliner Keynotes
- $7BN worth of meetings between investors and startups
- 5 days of celebrating innovation from around the world
- 1 big tent featuring international music headliners, comedu acts and social influencers
- Pitching Competition with 14 categories and $180k up for grabs
- #GIRLBOSS and fashionista Sophia Amoruso in Dubai for the first time.
- Exclusive hotels deal with HOTELMAP and 246 'Recommended Hotels'
The GITEX Technology Week will take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre for 5 days from 8 October 2017 to 12 October 2017.