BITBOX, the digital asset exchange operated by LINE Corporation, today announced a slate of new developments and events designed to grow and improve the exchange.
- LINE’s digital token LINK (LN) can now be used to pay trading fees on BITBOX. To utilize this feature, users can go to the settings menu and switch on “Use LINK for fee payments” then all trading fees will be automatically paid using LINK. While LINK’s value changes depending on market conditions, when used to pay trading fees it has a minimum value of USD5.
- BITBOX will offer a 20% discount in trading fees for all users who pay using LINK until December 31.
- BITBOX will also be offering additional rewards for those users who pay their trading fees with LINK. Until December 5, traders will receive BTC for paying fees with LINK (based on cumulative trading volume):
– USD150,000 or more in cumulative trading volume receive USD70 worth of BTC
– From USD50,000 but less than USD150,000 receive USD25 worth of BTC
– From USD20,000 but less than USD50,000 receive USD10 worth of BTC
- Also until December 5, the top 5 traders each day who pay their trading fees with LINK (based on cumulative trading volume) will receive rewards—a total of 7 BTC to be given away over the course of this promotion.
- BITBOX is continuing to expand the number of cryptocurrency pairings it has available for trading. The latest addition is EBCoin (EBC), a project that aims to simplify the current tax refund process for international travelers, which is now available for trading against Bitcoin (BTC).
- To celebrate the addition of EBCoin, BITBOX has prepared several events giving out 220 million EBC until December 7. These events include an EBC bonus to the first 2,000 users who join BITBOX, an EBC deposit bonus, EBC trading competition, and EBC trader airdrops.
- The BITBOX mobile app is now available on iOS, joining the Android version that was launched earlier in November.
– For iOS: Apple Store
– For Android: Google Play
Details on all these news items and events can be found on the BITBOX website (www.bitbox.me/notice).