3rd International Conference on Surgery and Anesthesia
We expand our hearty welcome to all the participants to Surgery and Anesthesia 2020 scheduled on May 13 – 14, 2020 at SINGAPORE with a theme “Eternal Evolutions on Surgery and Anesthesia”. We organize Global Events with Conferences, Symposiums and Workshops on Medical, Science and Technology.
Who and Why??
Surgery and Anesthesia– 2020 Conference brings together the specialists from all the aspects to discuss about the future of Surgery and Anesthesia in today’s world to thrive and survive with a better health. Directors specialists, Investigators, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research and Diagnostic Laboratories, Clinical Fellows, Students, Biomedical Research companies, Healthcare Institutions, Market Research and Consulting Firms and all other interested participants willing to enhance and update the knowledge may attend the conference.
General Surgery | Bariatric Surgery | Otorhinolaryngology Surgery | Cosmetic Surgery | Cardiac Surgery | Endocrine Surgery | Opthalmic Surgery | Oral and Maxilla Facial Surgery | Neuro Surgery | Hepato Biliary and Pancreatic Surgery | Surgical Oncology | Robotic Surgery | Trauma Surgery and Care | Laproscopic and Gall Bladder Surgery | Perioperative Care and Anesthesiology | Urology Surgery | Orthopedic Surgery | Pediatric Surgery | Inguinal Hernia Repair | Cataract Surgery |
All the papers to be presented in International surgery and Anesthesia 2020 will be published in Journal of Surgical research, Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery in regard to the topic.
• 100+ Participation (70 Industries: 30 Academia)
• 5+ Keynote Speakers
• 30+ Plenary Speakers
• 5+ Exhibitors
• 18 Innovative Educational Sessions
• 5+ Workshops
• B2B Meetings
• The global surgical procedures volume market is classified by the presence of a number of enterprises, taking part to achieve a powerful market position and revenue.
• The industry is projected to showcase incredible growth and revenue potential, on account of the rising technological advances in healthcare, unbelievable incomes, and command of minimum suffering during medical treatments, finds Transparency Market Research.
• It predicts that the worldwide market will reach a volume of approximately 2.2 bn procedures by 2023, the end of the predict period. It stood at about 1.3 bn in 2014 and is expected to exhibit a steady CAGR of 4.20% throughout the predict duration, i.e. 2019 to 2023.