Mums@PLAY is a social event that brings together small business vendors, mums in particular, who do not have a store presence in Hong Kong, and are looking for a venue or a forum to sell their products or services, at a reasonable cost.
First Event May 25th
A pop-up shop featuring high quality products and services, some hand-made and some carefully selected and sourced by our team of vibrant mums who share a common passion of combining work with play! Join us for a day filled with shopping, food and fun at our neighbourhood Mexican Cantina – El Charro Cyberport.
Here’s who attended:
Our Unique Selling Proposition:
- Hand-picked small group of vendors offering high quality of products and services targeting children and families.
- Mini-bazaar combined with networking opportunities over coffee/lunch at the venue.
- Unique social venue – a friendly casual dining restaurant.
- Low cost of tables – attracting mum vendors who work on tight budgets and who need a forum to talk about their business.
- Helping vendors build long-term relationships with customers.
- Pre-event meeting to help vendors know each other and also for them to know the venue better and plan their setup accordingly.
- Mums@PLAY – as the name suggests is a place to have fun while you work.
They are highly talented stay-at-home mums who prioritise looking after their children and family but at the same time have the zeal and the passion to create a niche for themselves in the society, pursuing what they are talented in and what they are really passionate about.
About the Founder:
Mehroo Turel, a busy mum of two active boys, an MBA by qualification, an English teacher and now an entrepreneur running her own brand – SUMMER, has been living in Hong Kong for the past 4 years, sharing the journey of her life in her personal blog – From Miss India to Motherhood. Learn more about Mehroo here